Is it possible to output model parameters in an excel in dataiku?

MNOP
Level 3
Is it possible to output model parameters in an excel in dataiku?

I am using Dataiku to build models. After building models, I want to create a model report in Excel with multiple sheets. Here, we plan to output details such as Model training data (IDV, DV, model predictions, errors) in one Excel sheet, DV-IDV plots in another, and shap values. , hyperparameters in another excel etc. 
Is it possible to do it in Dataiku? 
My idea is to add a script to the flow and generate this Excel. How do we access the details such as hyperparameters used in building the model inside the excel sheet? 

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Turribeach

Doable but it will require a lot of custom API code and Python. Rather than reinventing the wheel it will much better for you to look at the Model Document Generator feature:

https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/machine-learning/model-document-generator.html

0 Kudos
MNOP
Level 3
Author

@Turribeach Thanks for the reply. 
Our current process is generating the Excel at the end of each modelling exercise and sharing it with the business team. The Model document generator is useful. We want to give some additional details in the report and more customizability and minimal change to our current process. 
What would be the challenge in doing this?  Can you elaborate?

0 Kudos