Invalid Argument

randy1936
Level 1
Invalid Argument

Hi DSS community,

I am new to using dataiku and came across this error when trying to export a dataset

"An invalid argument has been encountered : Invalid row number (1048576) outside allowable range (0..1048575)"

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with this error

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi randy1936,

Could you clarify exactly how you are trying to export this dataset? Are you exporting it directly from the UI by clicking on the dataset and selecting "Export" from the right-hand side, are you trying to use an export recipe, or something else? Could you share a screenshot?

Also, what type of dataset are you trying to export and do you see this issue with other datasets as well or is it only happening for this particular dataset? 

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
randy1936
Level 1
Author

Hi ATsao,

I am trying to export it from the UI on the right-hand side. I'm trying to export a dataset that has been inner joined multiple times. I haven't had any issue with exporting the other datasets.

0 Kudos
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi randy1936,

Can you clarify where this dataset is being stored? Also, how many rows are in the actual underlying dataset or table (not the Explore tab which is just a sample)? 

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
randy1936
Level 1
Author

Hi ATsao,

The data is being stored in the Ec2 dataiku access and there is 10000 rows of data,

thanks

0 Kudos
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi randy1936,

When you say that it's being stored in the Ec2 dataiku instance, are you saying that you are using the local managed filesystem connection or something like S3? Also, do you have other connection types that you are using in DSS? If so, can you try syncing this dataset to that other connection type and seeing if the export issue persists? 

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos