Interpreting values with NA

Solved!
nikhil1
Level 2
Interpreting values with NA

Hi,

My data set has a countrycode as NA for Namibia. DSS output is generating it as 'Null' value. How to resolve this issue as NA here doesnot stand for not applicable.

With Regards

Nikhil Jha

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @nikhil1 and welcome to the Dataiku Community. Dataiku recognizes country names (in English) and ISO Country codes. In this case you can replace the NA with NAM which is the ISO code for Namibia. More info can be found in this document: List of recognized meanings

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @nikhil1 and welcome to the Dataiku Community. Dataiku recognizes country names (in English) and ISO Country codes. In this case you can replace the NA with NAM which is the ISO code for Namibia. More info can be found in this document: List of recognized meanings

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
nikhil1
Level 2
Author

Thank you Corey. We are getting this value from the Source System. I think correcting it there will be the right place. What do you think?

Is there another way to interpret records with NA value as not null in DSS?

0 Kudos