Icons not showing anymore

MRvLuijpen
Icons not showing anymore

Hello all.

Recently I noticed that sometimes DSS does not show the different kinds of icons. Sometimes when I refresh the screen, the icons appear again.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Marc Robert

Operating system used: CentOs

Operating system used: CentOs

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @MRvLuijpen 

Please try dropping the cache of your browser and make a hard reload of the page (Ctrl(Command)+Shift+R).

Side question: do you have any whitelabelling applied to this instance? 

tgb417

@MRvLuijpen 

From the picture It looks like some sort of browser cache corruption to me.  Iโ€™ve not had this particular problem as far as I remember.  

Does this problem show up for multiple people? Or on multiple computers? or on multiple browsers in your environment. If it just a single browser.  

You might start by trying [ctrl][shift]R (pc) or [Command][shift]R (Mac)in google chrome to force a more complete page reload than the refresh icon in the browser window.

If that does not help you might try a full cleanup of the local cache.  I know that this step can be awkward because of loss of stored passwords and cookies and all.  But sometime that will fix those problems.  

Another way to proceed is try a completely different browser, see if the problem shows up there.  

just my $0.02.

Let us know how you are getting on with this.  

--Tom
0 Kudos