Icons not showing anymore

Options
MRvLuijpen
MRvLuijpen Partner, L2 Admin, L2 Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 107 Neuron

Hello all.

Recently I noticed that sometimes DSS does not show the different kinds of icons. Sometimes when I refresh the screen, the icons appear again.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Marc Robert

Operating system used: CentOs

Operating system used: CentOs

Tagged:

Answers

• Sergey
    Sergey Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts Posts: 365 Dataiker
    Options

Hi @MRvLuijpen

Please try dropping the cache of your browser and make a hard reload of the page (Ctrl(Command)+Shift+R).

Side question: do you have any whitelabelling applied to this instance?

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@MRvLuijpen

From the picture It looks like some sort of browser cache corruption to me. I’ve not had this particular problem as far as I remember.

Does this problem show up for multiple people? Or on multiple computers? or on multiple browsers in your environment. If it just a single browser.

You might start by trying [ctrl][shift]R (pc) or [Command][shift]R (Mac)in google chrome to force a more complete page reload than the refresh icon in the browser window.

If that does not help you might try a full cleanup of the local cache. I know that this step can be awkward because of loss of stored passwords and cookies and all. But sometime that will fix those problems.

Another way to proceed is try a completely different browser, see if the problem shows up there.

just my $0.02.

Let us know how you are getting on with this.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…