How to use the shared model object as an input to the application recipe

vaishnavi
Level 3
How to use the shared model object as an input to the application recipe

I am using a shared model in my project flow. I am trying to create an Application recipe of that flow and want to use this shared model object as one of the inputs of my application recipe. But it says that there are no "includable saved models"

Below is the screenshot from the Application designer.

Application designer says that there are no includable saved models even though I have the shared models in this project flowApplication designer says that there are no includable saved models even though I have the shared models in this project flow

Below is the screenshot of my project flow (which is using shared models as input) which I want to create as an Application recipe.

ADT_SCORING_APP_RECIPE_ISSUE_2.JPG

Please help me here to resolve this issue as soon as possible. It is kind of blocker for my work.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @vaishnavi,

It is the case that an application-as-a-recipe can only include project content from the original project containing the application: https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/11.0/applications/application-as-recipe.html#included-content

If you don't want to create the application from the original source project, the simplest option would be to duplicate the original source project like so: 

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 5.34.04 PM.png

You can remove any additional datasets/recipes/models from the original project that you don't want to retain in the duplicated project. Then you can create an Application from the duplicated project and you will be able to include the model in the included content as the model will exist in the duplicated project. 

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,
Sarinaโ€ƒ

0 Kudos
vaishnavi
Level 3
Author

Thanks for your response @SarinaS. I have couple of more questions, How can I contact or chat with anyone of you form your team ?

0 Kudos
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @vaishnavi,

You can feel free to open a support ticket with us if you have any technical questions. You can also reach out to your CSM if you have more usage questions who can direct you accordingly! 

Thanks,
Sarina

0 Kudos