How to remove corrupted model versions

Options
zhlj
zhlj Registered Posts: 24 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

As you can see from below pictures, one model went wrong. From the Job view, it shows this job failed, and in the saved models, this "half-generated" model sticks here. I can't even find check box on the left. How could I remove it? this model causes an error when looping the saved models with python script.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Lj

Best Answer

• Andrey
    Andrey Dataiker Alumni Posts: 119 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Lj,

Small addition to your solution: you can type "running" in the filter on the saved model page, then click on a checkbox on the left of the "actions" button to select all of the corrupted versions. Then click Actions -> Delete

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 01.21.06.png

A second solution could be by creating a python notebook and running this snippet (change SAVED_MODEL_ID):

import dataiku
    import dataikuapi

SAVED_MODEL_ID = '0tqFKYBZ'
    pk = dataiku.Project().project_key
    c=dataiku.api_client()
    p=c.get_project(pk)
    m=dataiku.Model(SAVED_MODEL_ID)

sm=dataikuapi.dss.savedmodel.DSSSavedModel(c,pk,SAVED_MODEL_ID)
    versions_to_delete = [v['versionId'] for v in m.list_versions() if v['snippet']['trainInfo']['state'] != 'DONE']
    sm.delete_versions(versions_to_delete)

Regards,

Andrey

Answers

• zhlj
    Options

I managed to delete this model. First check the box on the upper left corner to tick on all the model versions, then un-tick all the normal versions, and delete.

This looks like a small defect, the developer may need to amend this.

Thanks,

Lj

• zhlj
    Options

Thanks Andrey, both solutions are much more advanced and convenient than my solution. Thanks, really appreciate it.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…