How to add bundle version as a tag though API

Solved!
arielma2304
Level 3
How to add bundle version as a tag though API

Hi

I saw this reference for api tags:

modifying-project-settings

But I'm still not sure I understand. How can I add tag of bundle for example?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MarcH
Dataiker

Hi,

Yes, the custom field component can be used for this purpose, in fact when creating a custom field component in your plugin, you can set the type of a custom field as a BUNDLE, which means on the UI you will get a dropdown with all the project's bundle names when selecting a value for that custom field. However, you mentioned that you were doing this via the API, so you will have to edit the string value of that field directly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
arielma2304
Level 3
Author
0 Kudos
MarcH
Dataiker

Hi,

Yes, the custom field component can be used for this purpose, in fact when creating a custom field component in your plugin, you can set the type of a custom field as a BUNDLE, which means on the UI you will get a dropdown with all the project's bundle names when selecting a value for that custom field. However, you mentioned that you were doing this via the API, so you will have to edit the string value of that field directly.

arielma2304
Level 3
Author

Tnx, only in my case I want it to be used to set/declare new version, so I need it to be from String type, and then validate the input using python. that's why I've opened new issue in plugins section ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (2)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku