How can I use CSS and other static files (image, python, js, etc) in my Dash app?

ghaedya1
Level 1
How can I use CSS and other static files (image, python, js, etc) in my Dash app?

I already tried to use the project library folder but I wasn't successful.

I know how to use such files from the internet but any solution if the files are only available locally?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
fchataigner2
Dataiker

Hi,

you need to use the instance-wide local/static/ folder, which is located in DATADIR/local/static/ and accessible in the UI via the Global Shared Code (from the global menu on the right of the menubar) > Static web resources. The files can then be accessed via the url http://dssHost:dssPort/local/static/path/to/the/file

0 Kudos
ghaedya1
Level 1
Author

@fchataigner2,

Can you please elaborate where the DATA_DIR is?

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @ghaedya1 more information on the Data Directory can be found in the documentation.

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos