Flow View too Big

Options
davidhernandez
davidhernandez Registered Posts: 19 ✭✭✭✭

I clicked on something in the Flow, and now my entire Flow is like too big. How do I decrease the view size of the Flow? I tried holding the Ctrl and minus sign to decrease the screen size, but that did not seem to work. All of the Flow icons are TOO BIG

Best Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Answer ✓
    Options

@davidhernandez

Not clear if this is your challenge.

I would start with

<ctrl> 0 on PC

or

<CMD> 0 on Mac

to get the browser back to normal size. (Above that is the number 0. Not the letter O)

In the Flow the window will respond to the scroll wheel on your mouse and zoom in and out. If you are using an Apple Magic Mouse a single finger stroke on the back of the mouse does the same thing. Apple Trackpad is often a two-finger scroll. I don't remember if windows offer a scroll wheel simulation on the trackpad.

There are some keyboard shortcuts that might help as well.

Flow Zoom Shortcuts.jpg

<shift>z+r is the one on this list that I hope will help the most.

Hope this helps.

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Answer ✓
    Options

@davidhernandez

Excellent!!

Welcome to the community.

As you have other question please feel to reach out to the community. And as you grow more confident and experienced please take a moment to help others.

Answers

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…