Filter recepie does not work in dataiku flow

Mute
Level 1
Filter recepie does not work in dataiku flow

Hello,

I have used a filter recipe in my dataiku project. However Today, It is not working anymore suddenly. I would really appreciate If you help me to figure out ?

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @Mute ,

Weโ€™re happy to assist you with this, however, we will need a bit more information.  Are you receiving a response when running this recipe, such as a job failure?  Or rather, is the recipe not accurately filtering the dataset as expected?

If the filter recipe is not outputting accurate results, would you please send us before and after screenshots so that we can attempt to reproduce and troubleshoot?

If the job is failing, it would be helpful if you could generate a job diagnostic and upload it to a private message via the live chat on Dataiku.com.  Iโ€™ve included instructions for downloading a job diagnostic here.

Please note, if the diagnostic file is too large (> 15 MB), you can use https://dl.dataiku.com to send it to us.  Please send the link that is generated when you upload the file.

Thanks!
Jordan

0 Kudos
Mute
Level 1
Author

Hi @JordanB 

Job is running without any error. It is successful. However, some data is missing in the dataset which is after filter recipe. Please have a look in the attachment,

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @Mute,

Thank you for providing the screenshots. Would you mind providing a specific example of the data that you don't think should be getting filtered out?

Alternatively, if you're willing to send us an export of the input dataset, you can do so in a private message via the live message feature on our website. This way, we can get a broader view of the dataset and better understand the situation.

Thanks so much!

Jordan

0 Kudos

Labels

?

Setup info

?
A banner prompting to get Dataiku