Filter flow by partial name of dataset

Solved!
Marlan
Filter flow by partial name of dataset

Hello,

I would like to be able to filter the flow by specify part of the name of a number of datasets. For example, I'd like like to highlight datasets whose names contain the text XYZ. I had thought to create a flow filter and then from the Advanced screen specify name:XYZ but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions on how I might accomplish this?

Thanks!

Marlan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mark_Treveil
Dataiker Alumni

Best I can suggest is try the Search box left of the filter or work from the datasets list page - menu item under the flow menu

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mark_Treveil
Dataiker Alumni

Best I can suggest is try the Search box left of the filter or work from the datasets list page - menu item under the flow menu

0 Kudos
Marlan
Author

Thanks @Mark_Treveil.

I hadn't thought to use the Datasets list page. That would have worked pretty well. My use case was that I needed to change the Dataset settings for all tables starting with the same name. I could have filtered them on the Datasets list pages, starred them from there and then use the Flow view "Watched and starred items" to work through making the changes. After fixing each dataset I could have un-starred that dataset. (Or could have used the same approach with tags.)

Marlan 

0 Kudos