BENOUADFEL Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Bonjour,

comment importer et exporter un projet dans DATAIKU

Answers

• ATsao
    ATsao Dataiker Alumni, Registered Posts: 139 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

To export a project, navigate to the project home page, click on the "Action" button (found in the upper right), and then click on "export this project". You should then get a .zip file containing the project export, which will automatically downloaded by your local browser.

To import a project, navigate to the home page of DSS (the list of projects), click on the "+ New Project" button, and then click on "Import project". You will then want to select the zip file of the corresponding project that you want to import here.

This procedure is also covered in more detail in our documentation here:

https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/projects/duplicate.html#make-a-copy-on-another-dataiku-instance

I hope that this helps!

Best,

Andrew

• LisaB
    LisaB Dataiker, Alpha Tester Posts: 208 Dataiker
    Options

Bonjour,

Pour importer un projet, cliquez sur le bouton bleu "+ New Project" depuis la page d'accueil, puis sélectionnez "Import Project".

Votre instance doit avoir les connections et environnements requis par le nouveau projet, s'il y en a. Plus d'informations dans la documentation : https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/projects/duplicate.html#export-import-project-options.

Capture d’écran 2020-04-06 à 15.19.49.png

Pour exporter, allez sur la page du projet sélectionné puis cliquez en haut à droite sur "ACTIONS" > "Export this project". Vous pourrez également choisir quelles données vous souhaitez exporter. Capture d’écran 2020-04-06 à 15.20.37.png

Nous restons à votre disposition si besoin !

• sarra
    sarra Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 7 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

I have a question please, when exporting a project that has shared datasets from other projects do we also export it?

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…