Error when training a model via the lab

maxime
Level 1
Error when training a model via the lab

Hello, I am coming to you because I have an error when training a classification model via the dataiku lab. During the training of the model I get the following error:

[2020/03 / 18-13: 32: 01.564] [MRT-2928] [WARN] [dku.analysis.ml.python] - Training failed
com.dataiku.dip.io.SocketBlockLink $ SecretKernelTimeoutException: Subprocess failed to connect, it probably crashed at startup. Check the logs.
at com.dataiku.dip.io.SocketBlockLink.waitForConnection (SocketBlockLink.java:70)
at com.dataiku.dip.io.SecretProtectedKernelLink.waitForProcess (SecretProtectedKernelLink.java:39)
at com.dataiku.dip.io.SecretProtectedKernelLink.waitForProcess (SecretProtectedKernelLink.java:48)
at com.dataiku.dip.io.PythonSecretProtectedKernel.start (PythonSecretProtectedKernel.java:104)
at com.dataiku.dip.analysis.ml.shared.PRNSTrainThread.run (PRNSTrainThread.java:131)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept (Native Method)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.accept (AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:409)
at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept (ServerSocket.java:560)
at java.net.ServerSocket.accept (ServerSocket.java:528)
at com.dataiku.dip.io.SocketBlockLink.waitForConnection (SocketBlockLink.java:66)

If anyone has the answer to my question it would be great!

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alex_Combessie
Dataiker Alumni

Hi,

In order to understand what is going on, we will need the full logs of the model training.

Could you please click on the "LOGS" button (on the screen you attached) and send us the logs as a text file? You can attach the results as a reply on this thread!

Cheers,

Alex

0 Kudos
maxime
Level 1
Author

Thanks Alex for your quick response ๐Ÿ™‚

you will find attached my log file !

0 Kudos
DamienJ
Dataiker

This issue will be handled by mail by our support team. 

Please, do not add further reply.

Damien Jacquemart, Lead Data Scientist @Dataiku
0 Kudos