ERROR RUNNING A RECIPE

Solved!
bichngoc
Level 1
ERROR RUNNING A RECIPE

Hello,

I created an environment Python36 and then  a notebook for text analysis using Spacy and sklearn. My notebook runs perfectly but when I create a recipe from this notebook, The following ERROR occurs:

[2021/12/02-14:15:30.865] [FRT-33-FlowRunnable] [ERROR] [com.dataiku.dip.utils.JSON] - Error while parsing JSON file /home/dataiku/dss/code-envs/desc/python/spacy_win_comments/desc.json
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File '/home/dataiku/dss/code-envs/desc/python/spacy_win_comments/desc.json' does not exist
	at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.openInputStream(FileUtils.java:299)
	at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.readFileToString(FileUtils.java:1711)
	at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.readFileToString(FileUtils.java:1734)
	at com.dataiku.dip.utils.JSON.parseFile(JSON.java:309)
	at com.dataiku.dip.code.CodeEnvResolutionService.getPythonCmdAndGetBundleIdIfNull(CodeEnvResolutionService.java:183)
	at com.dataiku.dip.code.CodeEnvResolutionService.getPythonCmd(CodeEnvResolutionService.java:117)
	at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.exec.AbstractPythonRecipeRunner.getPythonCmd(AbstractPythonRecipeRunner.java:28)
	at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.exec.AbstractPythonRecipeRunner.executeScript(AbstractPythonRecipeRunner.java:43)
	at com.dataiku.dip.recipes.code.python.PythonRecipeRunner.run(PythonRecipeRunner.java:58)
	at com.dataiku.dip.dataflow.jobrunner.ActivityRunner$FlowRunnableThread.run(ActivityRunner.java:380)

I think the problem comes from the  package SPACY. I tried to rebuild the code environment by navigating to Administration > Code Envs >  selecting the Rebuild env checkbox, and then clicking Update. But it doesn't work.

I use an instance DSS ver 7.0.3 on server cloud.app.azure

How can i resolve this problem ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @bichngoc 

Please make sure that the recipe is using the same code env (Recipe->Advanced->Python environment). 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @bichngoc 

Please make sure that the recipe is using the same code env (Recipe->Advanced->Python environment). 

0 Kudos
bichngoc
Level 1
Author

Thank you. It works

0 Kudos