Dynamic Data sources

jonesaaron993
Level 1
Dynamic Data sources

Hello all,

I'm currently working on a project where I get a table from an "other sql databases" before passing it off to different recipes. I would like to add multiple tables from the same data source into my project, but I'm trying to see if there is a better way to doing it then adding a completely new data source each time. Ideally, if possible, I would like to have a single data source connection to the database itself, then have a list of tables that I want to grab. I understand that at some point I need to hard code in the tables that I want to get, but I would rather do that by minimizing the amount of objects in my project. I tried looking around but I haven't really found a similar post with this issue before, which makes me wonder if this is even possible.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Turribeach

You can add multiple tables to your flow at the same time. On the Flow click on + DATASET and select "Search and Import". Then select the connection and click on List tables. You can now select multiple tables at the same time and import them as datasets in a single action.

0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (3)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku