Dss failed to read from table (Column "X" does not exist)

Options
Romain_L
Romain_L Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer Posts: 13 ✭✭✭✭

Hello I explain you my problem.

I had a table in DSS that I rebuilt by changing the schema (I deleted a column).

The problem is that Dataiku does not want to display the table anymore (Image below)

BugAffichageDSS.png

It tells me that the column "MD_ID" doesn't exist so I don't use it at all anymore (neither in my recipe nor in the schema in the table).

On the other hand I can use this dataseet as an entry in a new recipe or in a Notebook. The bug comes only from the display in "Explore".

I don't know if you have already encountered this bug and if so how to solve it?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Best Answer

• Alexandru
    Alexandru Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 1,209 Dataiker
    Answer ✓
    Options

HI,

Are you not able to click on the left edge side to expand the sample settings?

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 09.50.46.png

Answers

• Alexandru
    Alexandru Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 1,209 Dataiker
    Options

Hi,

Could you try navigating to the Settings of the Dataset and click on Schema - Check now

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 08.39.50.png

The on the Explore tab can you click on Save and Refresh Sample

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 08.40.58.png

If the error persists please share the exact DSS version you are currently on.

• Romain_L
    Romain_L Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Dataiku DSS Developer Posts: 13 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi !

I confirm you that Schema and Data are consistent.

In the preview tab I also have the preview of my dataset displayed.

But in the explore tab. Still the same error and I can't access the sample configuration interface.

I am on version 9.0.0

Thank you in advance

• Romain_L
    Options

Thank you very much I was able to find the problem.
    It was because I had a filter on this old column ! A really stupid oversight sorry!
    Thanks again and have a nice day

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…