Downgrade free enterprise edition to community edition

Solved!
Yuichiro
Level 1
Downgrade free enterprise edition to community edition

I activated free enterprise edition today. However, to check the thing I can do with community edition, I would like to downgrade the license to community edition right now.

Is is possible?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Yuichiro, 

You should have received a trial key when you activated the Enterprise trial and input the license key into your instance. You should technically be able to downgrade your instance from the Enterprise edition back to the Community edition by navigating to your DSS data directory and doing the following:

1. Rename the corresponding license.json file or simply move it somewhere else (outside of the data directory)
  2. Restart DSS

Thanks,

Andrew

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Yuichiro, 

You should have received a trial key when you activated the Enterprise trial and input the license key into your instance. You should technically be able to downgrade your instance from the Enterprise edition back to the Community edition by navigating to your DSS data directory and doing the following:

1. Rename the corresponding license.json file or simply move it somewhere else (outside of the data directory)
  2. Restart DSS

Thanks,

Andrew