Does DSS support deleting bundle thought API?

Solved!
arielma2304
Level 3
Does DSS support deleting bundle thought API?

The only info I could find in the documentation is here:
Processing-tests-Delete-a-bundle-clean-exported-bundles-list 

"To remove a bundle created using the export_bundle method, you need to remove it from the Dataiku DATA_DIRECTORY on the server. The bundles are located in DATA_DIRECTORY_PATH/prepared_bundles/PROJECT_KEY/BUNDLE_ID."

per my understanding, it means we can't delete it thought API, only by Hands (manually). right?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi arielma2304,

That's correct. With that being said, the ability to delete bundles programmatically via the public API is already an existing enhancement request that's currently in our backlog undergoing further review by our product team. 

Best,

Andrew

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi arielma2304,

That's correct. With that being said, the ability to delete bundles programmatically via the public API is already an existing enhancement request that's currently in our backlog undergoing further review by our product team. 

Best,

Andrew

arielma2304
Level 3
Author

In my case, after exporting bundle, I'm running checkmarx scan, and in case it fails, I want to mark this bundle as bad/ignore. since I can't delete it, Is there any other alternative? some flag/tag?

0 Kudos
arielma2304
Level 3
Author

@ATsao can you refer to it? By the way, Is there any estimation for this enhancement?

Kakapo
Level 1

Is this still in the backlog ? @ATsao

Would be great to have visibility on that.
Thanks

0 Kudos
eveline
Level 1

Any updates on this?

0 Kudos
vasilisa_dku
Dataiker

In version 12, it is now possible to delete bundle through Python API: 

https://developer.dataiku.com/latest/api-reference/python/project-deployer.html#dataikuapi.dss.proje...

0 Kudos