Date format detection, Dataiku versionning

Boris
Level 2
Date format detection, Dataiku versionning

Hello, it seems I am going through a Dataiku versionning issue: 

I've many project  developed on an old verions 9.0.1  where all the dates were automatically detected in a  " yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.S " format and then,  we were ultimately obliged to parse the dates in a prepare recipe to have a dataiku well parsed date format.

But now on the current version I updated, 11.1.4, the same dates are recognized in a different format 

yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss and thus, all my prepare recipe to parse the old dates are crashing !!!!

Is there a way to fix that issue ?

I hope not to be obliged to modify all the project one by one in order to delete the parsing recipe ?

I wonder if I could'nt configure the new version to still recognize by default all the dates in the old format " yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.S " as in the previous version.

I am Working with "Oracle databases"

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @Boris,

I wonder if you can open a support ticket with a job diagnostic for one of the failing jobs. If you still have job logs from prior to DSS 11, if you can attach a job diagnostic for one of the DSS 9.0.1 runs so that we can compare the two, that would be the most useful!   

Thank you,
Sarina

0 Kudos
Boris
Level 2
Author

Hi, 
Thanks for going through my question,

but the problem is not a recipe that doesn't work, but the fact that the date format changed for oracle databases from yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.S to yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss in the new version. 

Is there a way to change the default date format recognition ? 

Thanks a lot. 

0 Kudos