Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Dataiku API

hadassazuniga
Level 1
Dataiku API

Hello everyone. I'm trying to build an application outside Dataiku to run a workflow that has been built within Dataiku, so I would like to know if it's possible to create that Web App that can be used by everyone (not necessary logged into Dataiku), so they can upload their own data and retrain the model I'm building, then get a result in the same website. Should I use an external API? Thank you!

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Turribeach

Why going outside Dataiku when you can do everything in Dataiku? You can build the webapp inside Dataiku and make it public so anyone can access it. Or you can put your own custom authentication on top of it which will bypass any Dataiku license, whichever you prefer. Here is a sample webapp showing how to upload files:

https://developer.dataiku.com/latest/tutorials/webapps/standard/upload-file-kb/index.html

There are plenty of more examples.

0 Kudos
hadassazuniga
Level 1
Author

Thank you for your reply, @Turribeach ! I was asking this because I would like to have a way to make it accessible to everyone without login into Dataiku. For example, if I have a workflow in Dataiku, any user can access this website/web app to upload their data and by just clicking a button, so they can get the results of the workflow. 

0 Kudos

Public WebApps is the way then although you will have to DIY them. 

0 Kudos