dataiku logout API

Solved!
sangkim
Level 2
dataiku logout API

Is there a way to logout a user via API in Dataiku, other than using the UI-based logout method? If not, are there any alternative methods available?

Operating system used: linux

Operating system used: Linux

Operating system used: Linux

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Turribeach

Expiring all user sessions only happens when you restart the DSS backend and enable session expiration. If you don't want that don't restart the DSS backend. Or don't enable session expiration.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Turribeach
0 Kudos
sangkim
Level 2
Author
I would like to approach developing user control for the Dataiku system through API or code development rather than UI-based logout during the development process.
0 Kudos
Turribeach

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by "developing user control". What's a user control? What are you trying to develop?

0 Kudos
sangkim
Level 2
Author

If a DATAIKU user remains logged in without any activity for an extended period, I want to implement a feature that forces a logout.

0 Kudos
Turribeach
0 Kudos
sangkim
Level 2
Author

WOW!!! thank you  but.. 
In the given context, there is a statement in the warning message: "Enabling sessions expiration also means that all user sessions are always terminated each time the DSS backend restarts." Is there a way to log out only specific users who have been inactive for a long period of time, rather than expiring all user sessions?

0 Kudos
Turribeach

Expiring all user sessions only happens when you restart the DSS backend and enable session expiration. If you don't want that don't restart the DSS backend. Or don't enable session expiration.

sangkim
Level 2
Author

I would like to approach developing user control for the Dataiku system through API or code development rather than UI-based logout during the development process.

0 Kudos
sangkim
Level 2
Author

0 Kudos