Can I search code recipes within a project?

Solved!
antonstam
Level 3
Can I search code recipes within a project?

I have a project containing many SQL code recipes. Let's say I want to find a recipe in which I modified a specific column, but I don't remember which it is. Is there a way to search through all the recipes within my project? My current approach is to open them one by one until I find the correct recipe.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MickaelH
Dataiker

Hi,

You can:

- open the DSS catalog (from the "Apps" menu on the top right corner of the window) and search the specific column. You can also reduce the number of items by filtering by Object type (recipe), Project and Type of recipe;

- if you are on release > 6.0 you will also be able to search using the Global search toolbar visible on the top right corner of the window

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mickaรซl | R&D at Dataiku

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MickaelH
Dataiker

Hi,

You can:

- open the DSS catalog (from the "Apps" menu on the top right corner of the window) and search the specific column. You can also reduce the number of items by filtering by Object type (recipe), Project and Type of recipe;

- if you are on release > 6.0 you will also be able to search using the Global search toolbar visible on the top right corner of the window

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Mickaรซl | R&D at Dataiku