Building a Face Detection Model from Video using Deep Learning

Solved!
sulaihasubi
Level 2
Building a Face Detection Model from Video using Deep Learning

Hi, if anyone could help.

Does Dataiku support video as input data? I wanted to do Face Detection Model in Dataiku

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, please note that there are no particular facilities to work with images or video in the DSS UI, so you'll have to use notebooks to explore your data. More information about Code Notebooks can be found in our documentation. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, please note that there are no particular facilities to work with images or video in the DSS UI, so you'll have to use notebooks to explore your data. More information about Code Notebooks can be found in our documentation. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!