AutoML don't works

Options
jbicm
jbicm Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Hi, i was using autoML to do clustering all day but it suddenly stop working.

I got the following message "Training will start soon…" and nothing happen

Answers

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi, @jbicm
    ! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if you’ve tried any fixes already?This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron
    Options

@jbicm

Welcome to the Dataiku Community.

As @CoreyS
    says, some more details would be helpful.

However, one thing comes to mind. There is a limit on the number of concurrent processes you can have running in Dataiku Data Science Studio (DSS). I'm wondering if you might have other jobs running at the same time. You can queue up a number of jobs. If you can not figure out what might be running. And your DSS instance is on a computer that you control. You might try shutting down and re-starting DSS to see if that cleans up the problem.

Just my $0.02. Hope it helps.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…