Add existing folder in azure blob storage as folder in flow

Solved!
Matthias
Level 1
Add existing folder in azure blob storage as folder in flow

I have files stored in a folder in a container in an azure blob storage account (they happen to be images, but I care about an answer in general). 

I would like to have them available in a folder in my flow. 

When I create a folder in the flow it always will be created in the path "PROJECTNAME/" - thus even if it doesn't overwrite my files, in general the folder I care about will not happen to have that path.

Is there any way to make a folder in azure blob available as a folder is dss?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @Matthias,

Indeed the default path when you create a managed folder will include the DSS project key. However, you have access to everything within the root of the Azure connection. You can simply "browse" to change the path to a different path in the Azure connection. Here's an example. Let us know if you have any questions about this! 

Thanks,
Sarina 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @Matthias,

Indeed the default path when you create a managed folder will include the DSS project key. However, you have access to everything within the root of the Azure connection. You can simply "browse" to change the path to a different path in the Azure connection. Here's an example. Let us know if you have any questions about this! 

Thanks,
Sarina 

0 Kudos
Matthias
Level 1
Author

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos