org.hibernate.HibernateException: More than one row with the given identifier was found

Nake
Level 2
org.hibernate.HibernateException: More than one row with the given identifier was found

After trying creating EC2 instances on Fleet Manager, the almost all Fleet Manager menu (Instances-All, Instance templates, virtual networks,  License management, etc) shows an error below.

I guess the Instance Ids from AWS EC2 servers were duplicated and it causes the error.

However, I can't find any database for Fleet Manager in order to delete duplicate identifier "li-4ffhM74ai1Ko"

How do I solve the problem?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops: an unexpected error occurred

org.hibernate.HibernateException: More than one row with the given identifier was found: li-4ffhM74ai1Ko, for class: com.dataiku.fm.model.db.PhysicalInstance, caused by: HibernateException: More than one row with the given identifier was found: li-4ffhM74ai1Ko, for class: com.dataiku.fm.model.db.PhysicalInstance
Please see our options for getting help

HTTP code: 500, type: javax.persistence.PersistenceException

Operating system used: Linux (centos)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @Nake,
If you haven't done so already, could you please open a support ticket with the diagnostics of the fleet manager and dump the database?  So we can try to understand how you ended up in this situation in the first place.

The FM instance has an SQL database, which can be accessed as the dataiku user with psql. We wouldn't recommend performing any changes directly to the database without specific guidance from support.

To obtain a dump: 

pg_dump -a -t public.* -f /home/dataiku/dump_data.sql dataiku

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Nake
Level 2
Author

Hi, AlexT,

I opened a support ticket and dealt with it, successfully. (deleted the duplcated one)

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards

0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (2)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku