Python recipe question

Solved!
ManarAlmutairi
Level 2
Python recipe question

How can I install "openpyxl" model on dataiku DSS? 

I am trying to work on the first hands-on from dev course until an error appeared saying the following:

Error in Python process: At line 4: <class 'ModuleNotFoundError'>: No module named 'openpyxl'

Logs may contain additional information

Additional technical details

• Error type:<class 'ModuleNotFoundError'>

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ignacio_Toledo

Hi @ManarAlmutairi,

Are you using the default dataiku environment? If so, I would recommend that you create your own "python code environment" here:

environment.png(There is good documentation in here)

Then go to the section "Packages to install" of the new environment you created and and the library  in the text box, like in this example:

addlib.png

And then click on "Save and Update"

Finally, you need to be sure that you select that environment in your python recipe or notebook.

Of course, this assumes that you have permissions to create a new code environment, else you need to speak with your DSS admin to get the permission.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ignacio_Toledo

Hi @ManarAlmutairi,

Are you using the default dataiku environment? If so, I would recommend that you create your own "python code environment" here:

environment.png(There is good documentation in here)

Then go to the section "Packages to install" of the new environment you created and and the library  in the text box, like in this example:

addlib.png

And then click on "Save and Update"

Finally, you need to be sure that you select that environment in your python recipe or notebook.

Of course, this assumes that you have permissions to create a new code environment, else you need to speak with your DSS admin to get the permission.

Hope this helps.

Labels

?
Labels (3)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku