Discover this year's submissions to the Dataiku Frontrunner Awards and give kudos to your favorite use cases and success stories!READ MORE

How to permanently disable the "Tooltips for this screen"

Solved!
mDercq
Level 2
Level 2
How to permanently disable the "Tooltips for this screen"

Dear 'Dataikuers',

is there a way to disable the "Tooltips for this screen" everywhere permanently ? Everytime I log in to the DSS server it is on again.

Any option somewhere ?
I work with "Free" (v10) and "Entreprise" (v9) versions, with Firefox and Chrome.

Best regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sergeyd
Dataiker
Dataiker

Hi @mDercq 

You can do this on the project home page while clicking on the green question mark (right upper corner): 

Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 17.49.52.png

Make sure you click "Disable everywhere". Please note this is a browser-side setting. If you open an incognito window or use a different browser -> Tooltips will appear again and you will need to disable them in that window/browser again. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sergeyd
Dataiker
Dataiker

Hi @mDercq 

You can do this on the project home page while clicking on the green question mark (right upper corner): 

Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 17.49.52.png

Make sure you click "Disable everywhere". Please note this is a browser-side setting. If you open an incognito window or use a different browser -> Tooltips will appear again and you will need to disable them in that window/browser again. 

0 Kudos
mDercq
Level 2
Level 2
Author

Good Morning @sergeyd,

I got your point. I was indeed deleting the cookies upon closing the browser. 

Thanks for your time and hint.

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos