How to permanently disable the "Tooltips for this screen"

Solved!
mDercq
Level 2
How to permanently disable the "Tooltips for this screen"

Dear 'Dataikuers',

is there a way to disable the "Tooltips for this screen" everywhere permanently ? Everytime I log in to the DSS server it is on again.

Any option somewhere ?
I work with "Free" (v10) and "Entreprise" (v9) versions, with Firefox and Chrome.

Best regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @mDercq 

You can do this on the project home page while clicking on the green question mark (right upper corner): 

Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 17.49.52.png

Make sure you click "Disable everywhere". Please note this is a browser-side setting. If you open an incognito window or use a different browser -> Tooltips will appear again and you will need to disable them in that window/browser again. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @mDercq 

You can do this on the project home page while clicking on the green question mark (right upper corner): 

Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 17.49.52.png

Make sure you click "Disable everywhere". Please note this is a browser-side setting. If you open an incognito window or use a different browser -> Tooltips will appear again and you will need to disable them in that window/browser again. 

0 Kudos
mDercq
Level 2
Author

Good Morning @sergeyd,

I got your point. I was indeed deleting the cookies upon closing the browser. 

Thanks for your time and hint.

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
AhadBilal
Level 1

AUTOCAD 2012 is fresh to me. I'm trying to work out how to stop the tool tips and pop-ups that appear when you enter commands because they are SO ANNOYING. I am aware of the order I'm using and the action I desire.

Frustrating...

Thanks,

0 Kudos
AhadBilal
Level 1

Alternatively, if you dislike Infos when the mouse hovers over objects:

Rollover tips equal 0

Alternatively, if you dislike Quick Properties:

QPMODE = zero

0 Kudos