How to configure DSS when app is not in the root location of the server. Need to set

Options
thondeboer
thondeboer Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 8 ✭✭✭✭

I am installing DSS in a location that is not in the root location of the server, but i can't seem to find the configuration how I can instruct DSS to use a different value for the base href settings...

Is there a way to set this up at run time?

Typically in angular apps you can set this at run time but the app needs to be designed for that (See this post on stack overflow for an example).

Is trhere a way to setup DSS to be in a different location? I am also trying to use nginx redirect etc. but to no avail

Answers

• Clément_Stenac
    Clément_Stenac Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered Posts: 753 Dataiker
    Options

Hi,

It is unfortunately not supported to remap DSS to a non-root prefix. You may need to switch to virtualhost-based dispatching rather than prefix-based dispatching.

• thondeboer
    thondeboer Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 8 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's unfortunate...I am not an nginx wiz so have to look to see if I can setup these virtual hosts (or server blocks for nginx I guess...Not sure how this would work, but will google it..But if you have some pointers, that would be great...

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…