How to configure DSS when app is not in the root location of the server. Need to set <base href=..>

thondeboer
Level 2
How to configure DSS when app is not in the root location of the server. Need to set <base href=..>

I am installing DSS in a location that is not in the root location of the server, but i can't seem to find the configuration how I can instruct DSS to use a different value for the base href settings...

Is there a way to set this up at run time?

Typically in angular apps you can set this at run time but the app needs to be designed for that (See this post on stack overflow for an example).

Is trhere a way to setup DSS to be in a different location? I am also trying to use nginx redirect etc. but to no avail

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Clรฉment_Stenac

Hi,

It is unfortunately not supported to remap DSS to a non-root prefix. You may need to switch to virtualhost-based dispatching rather than prefix-based dispatching.

0 Kudos
thondeboer
Level 2
Author

That's unfortunate...I am not an nginx wiz so have to look to see if I can setup these virtual hosts (or server blocks for nginx I guess...Not sure how this would work, but will google it..But if you have some pointers, that would be great...

0 Kudos