We're excited to announce that we're launching the second installment of Dataiku Product Days Register Now

Fail to update versioned code env programmatically

Moaï
Level 1
Level 1
Fail to update versioned code env programmatically

Hi,

I am running into an issue when trying to update the code envs on automation nodes. My use case :

- I want to launch non-regression tests when upgrading dataiku instances

- one of the steps is to update the code envs (especially important for the ones that are containerized)

- when I want to update a (versioned) code env in automation node, it simply fails. I understand there is no way to give the version number when calling the API, and therefore DSS cant understand which code env I am trying to modify.

This choice is understandable for no modification should be done on automation nodes. However, this behaviour prevents some flows from succeeding, and I have to update manually every code env in automation nodes. The other way round would be to push a new bundle, with the code env updated in a design node... a bit convoluted.

Is there something I am missing ? Do some people run into the same problem ? Is there a possibility to specify programmatically the version of a code env, or would it be possible to include in future release ?

Thanks in advance,

Moaï

0 Kudos
0 Replies
A banner prompting to get Dataiku DSS