Sign up to take part
Registered users can ask their own questions, contribute to discussions, and be part of the Community!
Welcome to the Dataiku Community.
Although, I don't know exactly the resolution to your problem.
I've been experimenting with GPTChat and it suggests the usual kind of things. (see below)
If that does not work. The support team at Dataiku are good to work with. Here are some instruction for geting in touch with the team.
Here is what GPTChat had to say.
"I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an error with the Dataiku DSS
installer. This error message indicates that the installation process has
failed. There could be several reasons for this error, such as an issue
with the installation file, insufficient permissions, or a conflict with
other software on your system.
To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:
1. Check that you have downloaded the correct installation file for your
operating system and version of Dataiku DSS.
2. Ensure that you have sufficient permissions to install software on
your system. If you are not an administrator, you may need to contact
your IT department for assistance.
3. Disable any antivirus or firewall software temporarily to see if it
is interfering with the installation process.
4. Try running the installer as an administrator by right-clicking on
the installation file and selecting "Run as administrator."
5. If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling any
previous versions of Dataiku DSS and then attempting to install the
latest version again.
If you continue to experience issues, you can contact Dataiku support
for further assistance."