Dataiku Azure Connection

SourabhJ
Level 2
Dataiku Azure Connection

I have manually configured the Azure connection in Dataiku, but when i am creating new Dataset to store/write the python recipe its showing me below error.

• Dataset error โ€“ Failed to check if the new dataset name is safe, there could be a problem with the database: Failed to get information for location 'Test_Demo', caused by: NoSuchElementException: An error occurred while enumerating the result, check the original exception for details., caused by: StorageException: The specified container does not exist.

For reference i have attached the Screenshot for the issue.

Thanks

Operating system used: Windows

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @SourabhJ,

This is caused by pointing to an Azure container name that doesn't exist on your Azure connection. To view your existing containers in Azure, you can navigate to your storage account > Containers:

Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 1.26.07 PM.png

In DSS, you can set a container restriction on the connection, so it's possible that this is set to a container that doesn't exist in Azure:

Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 1.31.10 PM.png

If so, you'll want to update this to a container that does exist in Azure. Note that the change will only impact newly created datasets. For existing datasets, you would need to modify the container configuration in the dataset settings. Note that you must create a container on Azure in order to write to the container.  โ€ƒ

I hope that information is helpful. If you run into any other issues, please let me know!

Thank you,
Sarinaโ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

0 Kudos