Custom Theme

Solved!
VanDeSurk
Level 1
Custom Theme

I want to set the logo of my customer as theme in the background but I have not found the option to set a theme customly. I know there are some themes from the last century given in the Administration panel, but thatยดs not what I am searching for. Any solutions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Clรฉment_Stenac

Hi,

The 90s store their themes in the resources/themes folder of the DSS installation directory (i.e. INSTALL_DIR/resources/themes)

In order to add your own theme:

• In the DSS data directory, create a themes subfolder in the resources folder (so DATA_DIR/resources/themes)
  • Select the theme that you despise the least from the INSTALL_DIRresources/themes folder
  • Copy the INSTALL_DIR/resources/themes/selected_theme to DATA_DIR/resources/themes/the_name_you_want
  • Edit the files in DATA_DIR/resources/themes/the_name_you_want  to enable 21st century mode

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Clรฉment_Stenac

Hi,

The 90s store their themes in the resources/themes folder of the DSS installation directory (i.e. INSTALL_DIR/resources/themes)

In order to add your own theme:

• In the DSS data directory, create a themes subfolder in the resources folder (so DATA_DIR/resources/themes)
  • Select the theme that you despise the least from the INSTALL_DIRresources/themes folder
  • Copy the INSTALL_DIR/resources/themes/selected_theme to DATA_DIR/resources/themes/the_name_you_want
  • Edit the files in DATA_DIR/resources/themes/the_name_you_want  to enable 21st century mode
VanDeSurk
Level 1
Author

Perfect! Thank you. Would be even nicer when this becomes a front end feature.

0 Kudos
Clay
Level 1

Do you need to restart DSS before your custom theme is available? 

0 Kudos
Clay
Level 1

No.  Just had to refresh the settings page. 

@Clรฉment_Stenac just a note to say thank you for being you. This post couples nicely with a glass of wine and after a long day. Cheers.