Can we use free edition in corporate sector

mustafa
Level 2
Can we use free edition in corporate sector

Can I use the dataiku dss free edition in corporate(Legal to use in company for production)?

0 Kudos
0 Solutions
5 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @mustafa thank you for your question. You'll need to be more specific with your use case, but here is a resource that may help. On the Dataiku website, you can view edition comparisons. You can compare editions on the:

• Basics
  • Data connectors
  • Visual transformation & Exploration
  • Core capabilities
  • Computing infrastructure
  • Machine Learning
  • Production & Automation
  • Team & Collaboration
  • And more

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
mustafa
Level 2
Author

Thank you @CoreyS for your reply, I am asking about free edition which is this one https://www.dataiku.com/product/get-started/linux/ 

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, @mustafa, thank you for your reply! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

In regards to your issue, are you having any issues with the linux install? Regardless of which free version you use, the edition comparisons still apply. 

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

I noticed that you edited your original post to ask about legal use in company production. You can find more info here: Dataiku Legal Stuff

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
mustafa
Level 2
Author

DSS version 9.0.1

0 Kudos