Can we use free edition in corporate sector

mustafa
mustafa Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Registered Posts: 3 ✭✭✭

Can I use the dataiku dss free edition in corporate(Legal to use in company for production)?

Answers

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @mustafa
    thank you for your question. You'll need to be more specific with your use case, but here is a resource that may help. On the Dataiku website, you can view edition comparisons. You can compare editions on the:

• Basics
    • Data connectors
    • Visual transformation & Exploration
    • Core capabilities
    • Computing infrastructure
    • Machine Learning
    • Production & Automation
    • Team & Collaboration
    • And more

I hope this helps!

• mustafa
    mustafa Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Registered Posts: 3 ✭✭✭

Thank you @CoreyS
    for your reply, I am asking about free edition which is this one https://www.dataiku.com/product/get-started/linux/

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, @mustafa
    , thank you for your reply! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

In regards to your issue, are you having any issues with the linux install? Regardless of which free version you use, the edition comparisons still apply.

• CoreyS

I noticed that you edited your original post to ask about legal use in company production. You can find more info here: Dataiku Legal Stuff

I hope this helps!

• mustafa

DSS version 9.0.1

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…