Can i forward all notifications to webhook?

Solved!
manhnam91
Level 2
Can i forward all notifications to webhook?

I think the Notifications in the lower right corner of the screen quite useful, but I don't usually log into DSS. Is there a way to forward those notifications to the webhook? I went to Administrator > Setting > Notifications & Integrations and added a Microsoft Teams channel, but I'm not getting any notifications. Am I doing something wrong somewhere?, Thanks for any help

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi,

Instant notifications you see in DSS can't be configured to be sent to webhooks.

The Notifications & Integrations webhooks you've set up are for scenario reporting and not for instant notifications. See: https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/scenarios/reporters.html 

There are some ways to get some of the personal instant notifications via email, however. 

From your user profile, you can enable Offline activity emails and Daily digest. 

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 15.56.48.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi,

Instant notifications you see in DSS can't be configured to be sent to webhooks.

The Notifications & Integrations webhooks you've set up are for scenario reporting and not for instant notifications. See: https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/scenarios/reporters.html 

There are some ways to get some of the personal instant notifications via email, however. 

From your user profile, you can enable Offline activity emails and Daily digest. 

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 15.56.48.png

0 Kudos
manhnam91
Level 2
Author

Thanks Alex, I understood, I will try using email, but I also hope this feature is available in the future ๐Ÿ˜‰

0 Kudos
tgb417

@manhnam91,

One of the ways to encourage the Dataiku product development team to move forward with a feature is to submit it as an official idea on the product ideas forum.  From personal experience, I do know that the product team does take these ideas seriously.

--Tom

--Tom
0 Kudos