Can i forward all notifications to webhook?

manhnam91
manhnam91 Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 11 Partner

I think the Notifications in the lower right corner of the screen quite useful, but I don't usually log into DSS. Is there a way to forward those notifications to the webhook? I went to Administrator > Setting > Notifications & Integrations and added a Microsoft Teams channel, but I'm not getting any notifications. Am I doing something wrong somewhere?, Thanks for any help

Best Answer

• Alexandru
    Alexandru Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 1,225 Dataiker
    Answer ✓

Hi,

Instant notifications you see in DSS can't be configured to be sent to webhooks.

The Notifications & Integrations webhooks you've set up are for scenario reporting and not for instant notifications. See: https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/scenarios/reporters.html

There are some ways to get some of the personal instant notifications via email, however.

From your user profile, you can enable Offline activity emails and Daily digest.

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 15.56.48.png

Answers

• manhnam91
    manhnam91 Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 11 Partner

Thanks Alex, I understood, I will try using email, but I also hope this feature is available in the future

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@manhnam91

One of the ways to encourage the Dataiku product development team to move forward with a feature is to submit it as an official idea on the product ideas forum. From personal experience, I do know that the product team does take these ideas seriously.

--Tom

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…