Implement automatic computation of Record Counts at project level

This proposal is the natural progression of the discussion in this thread. Introducing automatic computation of record counts during the construction of each dataset would greatly benefit users who need to monitor dataset volumes over time. Specifically, a sudden drop or sharp increase in record counts often indicates issues within the data pipeline that require investigation. Manually enabling record count computation for each dataset is tedious, which is why this product idea suggests automating this feature for all datasets at the project level.

1 Comment

As I was thinking about this I was thinking about the data count flow view.  And needing to choose the auto recompute the count of record option every time I create a dataset.  Iโ€™d like to set the option that @tanguy is proposing and have that value set for every new dataset in a project.  

--Tom

As I was thinking about this I was thinking about the data count flow view.  And needing to choose the auto recompute the count of record option every time I create a dataset.  Iโ€™d like to set the option that @tanguy is proposing and have that value set for every new dataset in a project.