I want to use Dataiku in Japanese.

I would like Dataiku to be translated into Japanese.

I tried using it for the first time and was impressed by how easy it is to manipulate data, perform machine learning, and output to a dashboard. However, I felt that the lack of Japanese language settings was a barrier to usage.

If Japanese localization is available, I think the usage rate among Japanese users will increase significantly. Please consider adding Japanese localization.

2 Comments
ThomasW
Dataiker

Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback. We'll add it to our backlog.

Best,

Status changed to: In the Backlog

Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback. We'll add it to our backlog.

Best,

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! 

I'm delighted to say that the this barrier has now been removed, as of Dataiku 12.5 you can now change the language to Japanese on your profile screen. 

For an easy (and in Japanise!) guide on how to do this please see this post over in our Japan User Group. 

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. 

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: Released

Hi! 

I'm delighted to say that the this barrier has now been removed, as of Dataiku 12.5 you can now change the language to Japanese on your profile screen. 

For an easy (and in Japanise!) guide on how to do this please see this post over in our Japan User Group. 

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.