Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Adding multiple datasets in one step to "Data Collections"

This is an idea to improve the new data catalog interface, specifically when building a new data collection, as released in version 12.0.0:

• Allow the publication of multiple selected datasets into a data collection.

Currently, creating a data collection requires adding the datasets one by one.

5 Comments
ktgross15
Dataiker

Thanks for the feedback @Ignacio_Toledo !

Adding multiple datasets at once is actually something we are already working on, so I'm glad to hear it is of interest! We will follow up when we have a more detailed update for you.

Just so we can more cleanly track things, whenever you have a free minute, if you could submit "Allow adding a data steward to multiple selected datasets" as a separate product idea (and edit the description above to focus it just on adding multiple datasets at once), that would be awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ 

This way, we can 1) track the # of requests for each of these items individually, and 2) update statuses individually. 

Thanks!

Katie

Status changed to: Developing

Thanks for the feedback @Ignacio_Toledo !

Adding multiple datasets at once is actually something we are already working on, so I'm glad to hear it is of interest! We will follow up when we have a more detailed update for you.

Just so we can more cleanly track things, whenever you have a free minute, if you could submit "Allow adding a data steward to multiple selected datasets" as a separate product idea (and edit the description above to focus it just on adding multiple datasets at once), that would be awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ 

This way, we can 1) track the # of requests for each of these items individually, and 2) update statuses individually. 

Thanks!

Katie

I'll do that Katie! Thanks!

I'll do that Katie! Thanks!

I think this one can be marked as "Delivered". Thank you @ktgross15, all!

I think this one can be marked as "Delivered". Thank you @ktgross15, all!

ktgross15
Dataiker

Yes, I missed this! Thanks @Ignacio_Toledo , and for anyone else reading, confirming that this was released in 12.2.0 ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, I missed this! Thanks @Ignacio_Toledo , and for anyone else reading, confirming that this was released in 12.2.0 ๐Ÿ™‚

ktgross15
Dataiker

Status changed to: Released