Add negative logic to visual filter recipe

Hi,

I was surprised to see no negative logic in basic filter operations like 'Contains':

5 Comments
info-rchitect
Level 6

I thought I had commented further but I guess not.  In general, I think dataiku should offer visual recipe filter options akin to workbook software, with negative logic for every type of filter.  Here is what I allow in a Python based SQL query engine I wrote; perhaps it can give some food for thought.

dataiku_sql_filters.png

I thought I had commented further but I guess not.  In general, I think dataiku should offer visual recipe filter options akin to workbook software, with negative logic for every type of filter.  Here is what I allow in a Python based SQL query engine I wrote; perhaps it can give some food for thought.

dataiku_sql_filters.png

ktgross15
Dataiker

@info-rchitect  thanks for your feedback. We have logged this request internally and will let you know if we have any updates here.

Best,

Katie

Status changed to: In the Backlog

@info-rchitect  thanks for your feedback. We have logged this request internally and will let you know if we have any updates here.

Best,

Katie

AshleyW
Dataiker

Hi, 

Updating this thread to let you know that this is out! In Visual Recipes and in the Visual...if...then processor, you can filter using 'Contains' and 'Does not contain'. 

Cheers, 

Ashley 

Status changed to: Released

Hi, 

Updating this thread to let you know that this is out! In Visual Recipes and in the Visual...if...then processor, you can filter using 'Contains' and 'Does not contain'. 

Cheers, 

Ashley 

info-rchitect
Level 6

thx!

thx!

Nice one! Also it looks like this was added to the other recipes that can do filtering like Group By and Filter recipe so great!

Nice one! Also it looks like this was added to the other recipes that can do filtering like Group By and Filter recipe so great!