Add computed columns to stack recipe

For creating unions, it's often really important to make slight modifications to columns. This is especially true for types, but also for basic data transformations. Many recipes have the option to create computed columns, but it's missing from the stack recipe. It'd be great to add this in. Optimally, it could optionally only execute for those datasets where a used column is present. This will speed up data blending a lot.

2 Comments
ktgross15
Dataiker

Thanks for the feedback! This has been added to our backlog and we will keep you updated.

If you are reading this and would also like to see this feature, be sure to upvote or comment on this post!

Status changed to: In Backlog

Thanks for the feedback! This has been added to our backlog and we will keep you updated.

If you are reading this and would also like to see this feature, be sure to upvote or comment on this post!

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog