Add a button in order to add new recipes between datasets

0 Kudos

Instead of clicking on datasets, then add new recipe, ...

Just add a "plus" button on each link between recipe and dataset.

3 Comments
ElisaS
Dataiker

Hi, 

Thanks for submitting this idea. You'll be pleased to hear a very similar idea is in our backlog--and we are determining the next steps for development. We can't provide a timeline at this point, but be sure to check back for updates.

Best,

Elisa 

Status changed to: In Backlog

Hi, 

Thanks for submitting this idea. You'll be pleased to hear a very similar idea is in our backlog--and we are determining the next steps for development. We can't provide a timeline at this point, but be sure to check back for updates.

Best,

Elisa 

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog

AshleyW
Dataiker

Hi @BlueRabit , 

With the recent release of 12.4, you can now more easily insert a new recipe into an existing segment on the Flow. To do this, select a dataset and use the 'insert recipe after this dataset' action. 

You'll find more details in this post about 12.4 highlights.

Cheers, 

Ashley

Status changed to: Released

Hi @BlueRabit , 

With the recent release of 12.4, you can now more easily insert a new recipe into an existing segment on the Flow. To do this, select a dataset and use the 'insert recipe after this dataset' action. 

You'll find more details in this post about 12.4 highlights.

Cheers, 

Ashley