Visual Webapp list not updating

Solved!
Antal
Visual Webapp list not updating

Hi there,

I'm making plugins with an enclosed shiny webapp.

While working on the plugin I've done some trial and error, trying out different setups for the webapp.

However, after a few of these experiments the list of Visual Webapps that is shown in the Webapps section  when adding a new webapp is not correctly displayed/updated anymore.

A few webapps that have already been deleted from a plugin or that were part o a plugin that has since been deleted are still showing, while the most recently added webapp component (in a new plugin) is not shown.

How is this list generated? Is there a cache somewhere with available webapps from plugins?

How would I go about "resetting this list" and "rescanning for available webapps" in the currently installed plugins?

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @Antal,

Thank you for your question. I was able to reproduce this behavior and I have sent a report to our engineering team for review. In order to refresh the list of visual webapps, please restart your DSS. 

Thanks so much!

Jordan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @Antal,

Thank you for your question. I was able to reproduce this behavior and I have sent a report to our engineering team for review. In order to refresh the list of visual webapps, please restart your DSS. 

Thanks so much!

Jordan

0 Kudos
Antal
Author

Thanks Jordan!

A restart did indeed fix the zombie visual app problem ๐Ÿ™‚