Regarding text visualization plugin

MSL
Level 2
Regarding text visualization plugin

Hi experts ,

Please let me know how to build a simple word cloud using text visualization plugin .

This was the fourth instruction in the advanced designer certification. I tried setting it but the recepie is taking very long time to run. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks 

5 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @MSL while you wait for a more complete response, were you able to check out the instructions on the plugin page? If so which specific step are you stuck on?

Thank you in advance for providing more context on your challenge and if you are able to figure it out and it's not too much of a hassle please feel free to share the word cloud visual here!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
MS_Latha
Level 2

Thanks for your response. Well, I was able to figure it out and now I completed my advanced designer certification. 

Please share any link about plugins as it will be helpful for my further learning.

Thankyou.

0 Kudos
skyopath
Level 1

hello, i would like to know how you deal with text visualization plugin taking a long time computing? much appreciated ๐Ÿ‘

0 Kudos
Stephaniav
Level 2

Good! But how did you make it work? Because I've already taken the documentation and still get a "config" error.

0 Kudos
Beatrice
Level 1

Hi, I have installed the plugin and connected to the requested dataset but it fails creating the wordcloud as it throws a ModuleNotFound error on package tkinter.

0 Kudos