How to change code env for a custom plugin

Options
Trimech
Trimech Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to change the code env for a plugin that i develpped to add new library in it.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• keshri99
    keshri99 Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Options

I am trying to use a Python36 environment with the package 'rpy2' .

The environment gets created and gets attached with the plugin.. but wile loading the plugin's UI, it throws the following error:

External code failed

Failed to start python worker : <class 'ImportError'> : cannot import name 'Set'

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/home/dataiku/dataiku-dss-5.0.0/python/dataiku/customui/server.py", line 29, in serve    python2_friendly_exec(code, ctx, ctx)  File "/home/dataiku/dataiku-dss-5.0.0/python/dataiku/customui/server.py", line 13, in python2_friendly_exec    exec(code, ctx_global, ctx_local)  File "<string>", line 3, in <module>ImportError: cannot import name 'Set'
  • keshri99
    keshri99 Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am trying to use a Python36 environment with the package 'rpy2' .

The environment gets created and gets attached with the plugin.. but wile loading the plugin's UI, it throws the following error:

External code failed

Failed to start python worker : <class 'ImportError'> : cannot import name 'Set'

• Alex_Combessie
    Alex_Combessie Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

Would you be able to share your code or a link to a public git repo so we can have a look?

Cheers,

Alex

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…