How to use badges

Solved!
jjo
Level 1
How to use badges

Hello. I wonder what I can do with the badges?

Is there any benefit if I gather the badges?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ClaudiusH
Dataiker Alumni

Screenshot of jjo's profile hover card on May 24th 2022Screenshot of jjo's profile hover card on May 24th 2022

We've mainly built our badge rewards to recognize your contribution to the community, but they also are really helpful to understand the experience and expertise of your fellow community members. If you click on the avatar or username of any community a small popup element will show which we call "profile hover card". It includes your latest unlocked badges and contribution stats. See a screenshot of yours to the right.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @jjo and thank you for your question. You can learn more about Community Badges here Badges Explained 

Once you check out this community resource, please feel to reply to this thread with any additional questions. We hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
jjo
Level 1
Author

thanks. "Badges Explained" only explains how to get them. but there is no mention about what I can do with the badges.

So, I was curious about it. 

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

You can unlock badges as Community achievements for your milestones on the Community. In addition you may earn badges if you complete Certifications on the Dataiku Academy, provide Community Feedback/Product Ideas and more!

I hope that answers your question. Iโ€™m not sure what utility you have on mind. Are you looking to share badges externally? Weโ€™d be interested in your feedback.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
jjo
Level 1
Author

thanks. I wonder whether there is any rewards if I achieve high rank or earn badge.

0 Kudos
ClaudiusH
Dataiker Alumni

Screenshot of jjo's profile hover card on May 24th 2022Screenshot of jjo's profile hover card on May 24th 2022

We've mainly built our badge rewards to recognize your contribution to the community, but they also are really helpful to understand the experience and expertise of your fellow community members. If you click on the avatar or username of any community a small popup element will show which we call "profile hover card". It includes your latest unlocked badges and contribution stats. See a screenshot of yours to the right.

jjo
Level 1
Author

thanks!

0 Kudos