How to use badges

jjo
jjo Registered Posts: 4 ✭✭✭

Hello. I wonder what I can do with the badges?

Is there any benefit if I gather the badges?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• ClaudiusH
    ClaudiusH Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni, Registered Posts: 106 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Screenshot of jjo's profile hover card on May 24th 2022

We've mainly built our badge rewards to recognize your contribution to the community, but they also are really helpful to understand the experience and expertise of your fellow community members. If you click on the avatar or username of any community a small popup element will show which we call "profile hover card". It includes your latest unlocked badges and contribution stats. See a screenshot of yours to the right.

Answers

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @jjo
    and thank you for your question. You can learn more about Community Badges here

Once you check out this community resource, please feel to reply to this thread with any additional questions. We hope this helps!

• jjo

thanks. "Badges Explained" only explains how to get them. but there is no mention about what I can do with the badges.

So, I was curious about it.

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can unlock badges as Community achievements for your milestones on the Community. In addition you may earn badges if you complete Certifications on the Dataiku Academy, provide Community Feedback/Product Ideas and more!

I hope that answers your question. I’m not sure what utility you have on mind. Are you looking to share badges externally? We’d be interested in your feedback.

• jjo

thanks. I wonder whether there is any rewards if I achieve high rank or earn badge.

• jjo
Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…